Partner with Argus Merchant Services
Becoming a Argus Merchant Services Independent Sales Organization (ISO) enables you to have more pricing flexibility when you choose to sell First Data products to merchants.
The types of programs offered ensures that you find a program to fit your needs and objectives. You’ll find we’re an excellent choice—for one simple reason. You don’t have to fit your business
into our system—we fit into yours.
We offer our Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs) the flexibility to build and grow their businesses. Participate in a proven, multi-pronged operation with unlimited profit potential. We provide marketing tools, resources and support to sell Argus Merchant Services products and services within your market.
Independent Sales Organizations Partnerships Features:
* Choose from a variety of competitive revenue sharing programs for the right compensation model, including risk, no-risk and full-service processing
* Multiple front-end processing options
* Address the needs of nearly every industry, thanks to our comprehensive array of merchant transaction processing solutions
* Robust online reporting tools designed to give you control of your business
* Benefit from First Data’s reputation in world-class payment capabilities
Potential ISO Partnership Program Benefits:
* Potentially generate more revenue with a generous multi-option compensation structure, including bonus incentives and discretionary residual and retirement buyout arrangements
* Increase your customer satisfaction with our Customer Service Department that supports merchants 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
* Expand your ability to serve nearly every industry and process transactions for small- to medium-size merchants
* Offer a greater breadth of products and services
* Improve your marketing by leveraging our marketing tools, resources and support
* Access timely resources for day-to-day management online and enjoy our strong regional support system
Becoming a Argus Merchant Services Independent Sales Agent allows you the flexibility to build your business with a comprehensive range of products
and resources dedicated to helping you succeed, including unparalleled training, marketing, reporting and brand name recognition. We design our unique third-party independent
sales programs to cover your needs, regardless of your business size. Your business can move between our Agent and ISO programs as your company grows or needs change.
Products and Services:
Our Agent Program offers an unparalleled set of products and services that enable merchants to optimize payment processing efficiency. The innovative products and services make us a single-source solution for payment processing.
Terminals and Supplies
We have a full range of POS terminals, wireless solutions, peripherals and supplies, designed to save both time and money while helping merchants make the most of consumer preferences. Merchants can find the right terminal to operate successfully at the point of sale based on the needs of their selling environment.
Merchants can simplify payment acceptance and accommodate their customers' payment preferences by accepting MasterCard®, Visa®, PIN-secured and signature debit, American Express®, Diners®, Discover®, and JCB® cards, checks and gift cards.
For over 40 years, TeleCheck has delivered solutions that make check/ACH acceptance efficient and secure. The TeleCheck® Electronic Check Acceptance® (ECA) program converts paper checks into electronic transactions at the point of sale and deposits these funds into the merchant's direct deposit account (DDA) generally within two business days. Provided all requirements are met, under the TeleCheck® Warranty Program, merchants receive payment on all checks that they properly authorize through the system.
Gift Card Solutions
With Argus Merchant Services Gift Card Solutions, merchants of every size and type can drive traffic to their businesses, increase sales, build brand awareness and improve customer satisfaction.
Merchant Cash Advance Program
Our Merchant Cash Advance Program can help merchants turn future credit card sales into working capital and access up to $500,000 per location in as little as five days. Merchants can buy new equipment, renovate their store, expand their business, pay bills, stock shelves, purchase inventory and eliminate payroll concerns.
Argus Retail Solution helps manage inventory, track sales, control costs, improve customer service and better guide business decisions.